Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Have you been thankful today?

It is November, the month that we are suppose to be thankful. I’m seeing everyone state what they are thankful for which created in me a need to make some of my own lists. Well it may not have been a need, making lists may be a compulsion.

Things I’m not thankful for:
• Snakes
• The fact that you are now someone that I just share memories with.
• The fact that there are no ice cream delivery services
• The fact that there is no queso delivery service
• Global warming, whether it’s because of human actions or not, for goodness sake save the polar bears!
• The middle east being on the edge of war
• I have no zombie plan (ok this one is my own fault but I’m still not thankful for it
• Commercials
• Easy to open packages that you need a chisel and jackhammer to open.
• Retailers that feel Halloween is the appropriate time to put out Christmas decorations, leave Halloween alone.
• The fact that candy corn is only in season for Halloween and Thanksgiving, that stuff is crack, don’t deny me it.
• Cheese curds can only be found in Wisconsin
• People who don’t understand my sarcasm or sense of humor
• Panic attacks • The random bruises that I have no clue where they came from
• Shopping for jeans, seriously right when I find a pair I like how they fit, the store stops selling them
• Waiting for a text
• Pickle jars that I can’t open
• Math
• Politics
• Firefly being cancelled
• Fake friends

Things I am thankful for:
• My besties
• Cute boys who love horror movies
• People who can make me laugh
• My Awesome Red Couch
• Cheese
• Song lyrics
• Slapsgiving
• Friends that I can burst into song with
• Fuzzy socks
• Your phone calls
• Hugs
• My family, well most of them lol
• The taste of Mountain Dew in the morning
• Popcorn
• My boobs
• My favorite pair of jeans
• Purses
• Farley, Lou and Gabby
• Kisses that tingle my toes
• Hoodies
• Pluto, both the Planet and the Disney Character
• Dr. Sheldon Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment